I am, admittedly, one of the worst bloggers out there. I start out the year strong: each year I do my "31 Days..." series and I am motivated for the year.
Then February comes.
That's pretty much the end.
It's not that I don't have a lot of fun and interesting things going on: quite the opposite, in fact.
I suppose that's the problem. I have so much to do that I don't really have the time to stop and share!
So, here is a little recap of 2015 so far for belmonili:
- January: did MOST of my 31 days posts
- February: broke my wrist, had a beautiful bridal shower
- March: got ready for my wedding!!!
- April: got married to the love of my life, went on an amazing honeymoon to Punta Cana, DR
- May: got pregnant!
- June: worked. slept. worked. slept.
- July: went to Florida to visit my brother. slept.
- August: entered into 2nd trimester, enjoyed a glorious resurgence of energy.
- September: had an amazing time at the Country Living Fair!
- October: my little dog Diva had enculeation surgery (removal of her eyes) and recovered like a pro
I am going to ***try*** to get some more updates out there, including long-overdue photos of my wedding and honeymoon. Wish me luck!