Saturday, February 4, 2012

February Fun: 14 Local Organizations to Love

"Love" banner, Party Paper Scissors

Wow, friends, we're already into February! Days are getting a tiny bit longer, spring styles are starting to creep back into the stores, and thoughts of summer vacations are slowly becoming solid plans.

After a fantastic start to the new year reviewing 31 of the most fantastically inspiring people I know, I am looking to continue the blog trend with something extra-special. February is the month of love, so I have decided to feature 14 different local organizations/charities to share with you. Each week you'll see 2-3 different organizations that are right here in Pittsburgh, and I'll tell you all about their fantastic missions and how you can support them. I hope that by the end of the month, you will have learned a lot and fallen in love with at least one charity/organization here in our hometown.

So, friends, buckle up and get ready to open your hearts to 14 of my favorite charitable groups!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!