Monday, November 12, 2012

Time to Start The Holiday Shopping...

I waited and waited and pushed it off as long as I could, but I can no longer deny the inevitable:

the Holiday Season is here.

Now, don't get me wrong, I LOOOOVE the holidays. Good food, good friends, good family time...and I especially love when people start to count their blessings and share what they are thankful for. Sure, there are always going to be Negative Nancys and Debbie Downers, but I choose to turn a creatively blind eye to the naysayers and poo-poo-ers.

This holiday season, I find my plate full of joyous activities, events, and goings-on. There's nothing I love more than showing up for a holiday marketplace to sell my wares and having friendly faces stop by to warm my spirit while they shop for loved ones. There is something so satisfying about seeing someone find the PERFECT gift and knowing that your hands were the ones who crafted this ideal item, that one special thing that was lovingly chosen to give.

I would love to share my holiday gifts with you; my customers and friends make these events so wonderfully special. So...make your lists, check them twice, and mark your calendars for these amazing holiday events where you'll find bel monili along with countless other artists. Cheers to the season!

9th Annual Go Red for Women Fashion Show
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
6:00pm-9:00pm
Wyndham Grand - Downtown Pittsburgh
600 Commonwealth Place
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 15222

St. Louise DeMarillac Guild’s Christmas Craft Show
Saturday, November 17, 2012
9:00am-3:30pm
St Louise DeMarillac School
310 McMurray Road
Upper St Clair, PA 15241

I Made It! For the Holidays
Friday, November 30, 2012 5pm-10pm
Saturday, December 1, 2012 10am-6pm
Bakery Square
Pittsburgh, PA
www.imadeitmarket.com

Girls Gone Shopping
Sunday, December 2, 2012
9:00am-3:00pm
Center Stage
Monaca, PA

Handmade Arcade
Saturday, December 8, 2012
11:00am-7:00pm
David L. Lawrence Convention Center
Pittsburgh, PA
www.handmadearcade.com

Bazaar Bizarre Cleveland
Saturday December 8, 2012, 10:00am-6:00pm
Sunday December 9, 2012, 10:00am-6:00pm
1300 West 78th Street - 1305 West 80th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44102

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!