Monday, January 5, 2015

31 Days, 31 Ways to Bring Joy: Day 5: Love Your Home

One of the great joys in my life is having the privilege of knowing so many amazingly talented writers, artists, and DIY-ers. When I announced my blog series theme for 2015, I reached out to my Blogtalk friends and asked for some assistance. My girls didn't let me down!

Today's post takes you over to a blog that I love called Mrs. Hines' Class. In October 2014, she did a beautiful series called 31 Days to Love the Home You're With. As many of you may know, I moved in with my fiance in July and...well...let's just say that decor is not necessarily his strong point. I am taking the advice I found in this series and applying it to our home beginning in 2015.
http://www.mrshinesclass.com/2014/09/30/your-way-to-a-better-home/

I invite you to take a moment and see if you can implement any or all of her 31 suggestions on ways to Love the Home You're With!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing! I'm delighted to hear that you found the series helpful. Here's to success in your new home!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!