Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Working!!!

Oh, friends, how the time flies. Tonight, I find myself here in my workshop on the cusp of August, wondering where my sweet summer went. Soon September will be here, and the madness of the fall schedule will begin.

I start off on Saturday September 8  at the Sewickley Harvest Festival, where I'll set up along with over 100 vendors to sell handmade wares in the streets of Sewickley.

Sunday September 9 is one of my favorite days of the year: the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition's (NOCC) Walk to Break the Silence. This year's event takes place at North Park bright and early in the morning. I will be there wearing several hats: I am the tee shirt distribution chairperson as well as a vendor with the I Made It! Market. Last year was a great success, and this year you'll find LOTS of teal items from bel monili.



I've got a little over 6 weeks until I'm off to the Country Living Fair in Columbus, Ohio. As far as national shows go, this is definitely the big tamale. To be honest, I can't really even think too much farther than that! So, for now, here's what I am doing with my time:

I have a few extra earrings to craft with,

 And I am LOVING vintage feathers this year.


Rhinestones are a perennial favorite,

but I know I can never go wrong with enameled flowers.

So, wish me luck, keep your fingers crossed, and make sure you come out to see bel monili this fall!

2 comments:

We love to hear from you!