Monday, September 3, 2012

Where's the Little Dog?

As you may or may not know, I am the lucky "mother" of a nearly 10-year old Boston Terrier named Diva. She and I have been together since the very beginning; Diva was born on December 14, 2002 and our "gotcha day" is February 4, 2003.
Diva (in her younger years)
Now, this may sound harsh, but I'm not a dog person. I don't go nuts over dogs in public, I don't post silly pictures of dogs on my Facebook page, and I surely don't own any shirts or personal accessories with pictures of  dogs on them. I am, however, MY dog person...meaning, I do go nuts over my own dog.

Diva weighs in at approximately 11 pounds, and is one of the true highlights of my life. One of the joys of having a small well-adjusted dog is that she can find comfort is most any area. Over the years, I have found myself chronicling her little hiding spaces in a series I'll call, "Where's the Little Dog?"
Where's the little dog?

hmmm...
Has anyone seen the little dog?

Where oh where has my little dog gone...

Oh where, oh where could she be?

Where's the little dog?

Oh, silly little dog
So friends, there is is: a peek into the more personal side of the life Diva and I live. Follow us on Facebook to keep up on where the little dog goes next!


1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I bought a couple of GORGEOUS necklace/earring sets from you in Renovo this fall. I just found your card and came to check your page. Aha! I found out that you have a Boston Terrier and I know how you feel. I had my boy Shakespeare for 14 years and the first 13 years of my life were spent with another named Henrietta. Although I LIKE dogs, I'm not crazy about them. (Kind of like kids, they're fun to play with but then you send them home, LOL) But when it came to my Bostons, they were like my children. I lost Shakespeare a year ago in October, I let him go over "the bridge" as they say. I still miss him but know I can never replace him...

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!