Friday, January 18, 2013

31 Days, 31 Reasons to be Thankful: January 18: Happy Hours

I think Eddie Murphy and Rick James said it best: 

"My girl wants to party all the time, party all the time, party all the time..."

Ha! 

Today, I am expressing my unending thanks for happy hour. It's a time for relaxation, friends, laughter...all of the finest things in life. It never really takes too much prodding to coerce a pal or two to sneak away for a quick meeting, and the time spent is rarely (if ever) regrettable. So many times I've had a great night with a pal that started over a "quick drink" after work; engaging conversations that turn into hours of fun. Who WOULDN'T love that?

Do you have any special traditions with your friends? 

"Now don't say you can't swear off drinking; it's easy. I've done it a thousand times."  -W. C. Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!