Sunday, February 10, 2013

Fantastic 14: Day 2: Eclectically Vintage


It's a great day when I wake up, check my email, and see 
a new post from Kelly at Eclectically Vintage!


Kelly introduces herself on her blog by saying, "When I’m not sharing my love of all things vintage, cool collections, decorating, mixing old and new, flea markets, estate sales, junk and unique art, you might find my feet sticking out of a dumpster, scouring the neighborhood for curbside castoffs, or perusing the thrift shop aisles." 

 
A New Jersey native, Kelly finds inspiration and creative outlet in renovating her 100+ year old home, which she shares with her husband and twin daughters. Her blog posts are funny, inspiring, creative, and overall enthralling; she shares pictures of amazing finds and ideas for simple, attractive DIY ideas. 
Aside from being the beautiful brains behind Eclectically Vintage, Kelly also manages to be a major contributor to the FOLK Magazine Blog (which I also highly recommend...), sharing her wealth of inspiring knowledge with all of the follwers of FOLK's country-loving nation. 

I invite you to visit Eclectically Vintage online, "like" her on Facebook, and follow her on Pinterest, Twitter, Google +, and Hometalk. You'll be glad you did!


4 comments:

  1. Love you right back Lucy - thanks for the love! With your amazing description of my blog - I hope I can live up to the hype!!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those typewriters! Vintage finds are my guilty pleasure. Thanks for sharing! I will definitely check her out. ;)
    Liz
    http://liz-makes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you! Love Kelly and Eclectically Vintage! Love those pom pom flowers too! Thanks so much for finding my blog when I was featured on Kelly's!!! (And I also appreciate the vote on Apartment Therapy during the Homies!) xoxo Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just started following you Lucy~how did I not know you had a blog too? Love Eclectically Vintage <3

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!