Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fantastic 14: Day 1: At The Picket Fence

Meet two of my favorite bloggers: Heather and Vanessa from At The Picket Fence!


I had the distinct honor of meeting Heather at the Country Living Fair in Atlanta, GA in October 2012. I immediately felt a fast connection with her, and since then she has been one of my favorite blog friends. Heather is the kind of girl that immediately makes you feel comfortable and happy...like you are long lost sisters.

While I have not had the opportunity to meet Vanessa in person, she is definitely at the top of my list of most beloved"online/blog" friends. I am hoping that we can meet up at the Fair this year 
(hint hint...)!

Heather and Vanessa describe At The Picket Fence as "A lifestyle blog where two sisters share their DIY projects, crafts, recipes, tips, tricks and our faith as we strive to turn our houses into homes!"

The sisters offer a sneak peek into their amazing homes...

I think my favorites are Vanessa's buttery warm living room

...and Heather's gorgeous country kitchen 
(which you may have seen in Better Homes and Gardens' October 2012 issue!)

When you visit At The Picket Fence, you will immediately see why 
these two lovely ladies are so popular.  

Aside from having dream-worthy homes, you will find a slew of recipes,

DIY projects,


party ideas,
 
 and just overall fantastically clever ideas that will make you feel
 like you and your craft supplies can take on the world.

I could go on and on about how much I love everything these two talented women do, but the best way for you to get a true impression is to visit their blog, subscribe as a follower, and be glad that you are now in the company of two of the most wonderful women in the "blogosphere". 

Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. AGREED on all accounts........
    At the picket fence was the first blog i ever 'sponsored'....and they are the BEST ... lucky to be able to call them our 'friends' !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Oh! Oh! I am sitting here in tears, Lucy! This is just the sweetest thing ever to wake up to this morning. I don't even know what to say except thank you from the bottom of our hearts and we feel EXACTLY the same way about you! It's a blessing to call you a friend!

    Heater

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their blog and have been following for quite a while. Heather and Vanessa are always full of fabulous ideas.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!